Hey New Jersey, lets give my friend Melody a little "Jersey" support as she is giving all of us to donate to a great cause and a chance to win some cool stuff. Please read below, I'm going to fill my cup! Cheers!
Giveaway: Starbucks iPhone case/ tasting cup and more – Fundraising for @FoodLifeline
Food Lifeline needs your help. We waste so much food in this country, and hunger relief organizations such as Food Lifeline work to cut out as much of that waste as possible, salvage, and put food on the tables of hungry families. As you know, the food that Food Lifeline sources ends up in food banks all over Western Washington.
My goal is to raise $9,000 or more for Food Lifeline. Here’s the link to donate: https://foodlifeline.ejoinme.org/MyPages/SpecialAppeal/tabid/417155/Default.aspx
Donate Money to Food Lifeline to Help put Jam on the Tables of Hungry Children in Washington. This giveaway is to try to raise money for Food Lifeline. I am giving away a cute gift pack – you’ll get a Starbucks logo iPhone case, a darling little Siren pin – perfect for your green apron if you wear one, and lastly, a plastic reusable Starbucks cup. I bought the iPhone case, and cute little apron pin previously at the Starbucks Coffee Gear store.
Food Lifeline has a lot of berries that they want to turn into jam for food banks all over Western Washington. They need your help!
There are two ways to enter this giveaway:
1) Make a donation to Food Lifeline - If everyone reading this donated $5, think how it would add up! Make a comment stating that you donated. (You certainly do not have to indicate how much.)
2) Share this blog post or the blog post about Food Lifeline Jamboree on Twitter, Facebook or Google+. If you need the short link for the Food Lifeline article, you can use this: http://bit.ly/SobOEz. Make a comment stating that you shared.
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. All entrants must have an address within the United States or Canada.
3. All entrants must enter before 9:00 p.m., PST, October 12, 2012.
4. Feel free to donate more than once, but only one entry per person.
5. Please use a valid email address when you leave a blog comment – this way I can easily reach you if you’re a winner.
6. Please have patience with me!
7. If you really do not want to say whether you “shared” or “donated”, then your comment must say what kind of blog posts are your favorite to read about on StarbucksMelody.com. (Meaning store reviews, coffee tastings, test items, history lessons, food articles, or whatever topic you pick.) I realize this is a bit of an honor system here, but if you choose to write about your favorite type of blog articles on this site, you still must have either shared or donated. Thank you!
I appreciate your help. Every little bit helps.
Best of luck!
Edit on October 5, 2012: I got an email that was definitely enlightening to me! I hadn’t thought about the fact that many readers might now have the iPhone5. I didn’t realize that this was the kind of case that fits an iPhone 4/4s. You see, really I’m sold my Android – love my HTC Evo. I bet a lot of my readers don’t have an iPhone 4, or have upgraded to an iPhone 5 already.
So if you don’t want the iPhone case, you can swap it out for this adorable little tasting cup with stars on it, also found at the Starbucks Coffee Gear store: — Just let me know that you want a tasting cup instead of an iPhone case.
- Click Archives For Blog Post
- Subscribe via RSS